If, when you try to accept a particular, downloaded transaction, you get the following error which crashes Quicken 2010:
Quicken Launcher has stopped working
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.”
fix work around:
- Go ahead and click “Close program”.
- Start Quicken 2010 up again.
- Go back into where you can try to accept the item again (but don’t accept it).
- Individually accept each of the other payments (save this error one for last).
- Once your error entry is the last reaming one (or if you have multiples that trigger this), click “Accept All”.
You should be OK now.
Please notify Quicken of this bug. The more people that report it, the more likely it’ll get fixed. But, don’t live under illusions that it’ll “eventually” get fixed. There are widely known bugs in Quicken that have been in it for years. They’ll only fix the ones that people complain most about (if you can convince them that it’s actually a bug!)